Library patrons who own laptops or PDAs equipped for
wireless connectivity can now access the Internet in the
- Main (Adult) section of the library
- on the mezzanine.
- in the Children's Room
- in Conference Room A
Through the wireless network patrons
will have access to both the Internet and the many of the Library's
- Wireless patrons will not be able to print.
- All Internet sites are available as is the
Item, however BCCLS databases that cannot be accessed from home
with a library card number cannot be accessed from a Wi-Fi
- Wireless patrons must conform to the
Library's Internet Use Policy.
- Signal strength may vary in the building.
- Library staff cannot provide technical
assistance to wireless users.